Tuesday 1 November 2011

Animation fixes, midway test pt. 1


I have begun working on my showreel. Or what will one day be a showreel. At the moment it is just filled with half finished stuff that I KNOW I can do better. I just have to put in a lot of extra work. I have started with this shot because I think it is the best 3D dialogue shot I have made. And I am not sure that I will have time to start a new one. And our bachelor film will not have dialogue. Plus it is fun to work with.
i have a nice list of things that needs fixing still.
And a lot of other shots are to be looked at. My hyena, the shot I did when Michael Berenstein was here (non dialogue acting piece, "The wrong speech" and my exam piece. I hope that will be enough along with (hopefully) a couple of shots from our bach film. And perhaps a couple of 2D shots - I think I have one or two that are nice, but lets see.

No comments:

Post a Comment