Friday 19 November 2010

Lift-facial

Lift-facial from Stine Agerskov Frandsen on Vimeo.


The exercise of the last week and three days. This was meant to teach us about lifting something (weight), facial and how to use constraints in Maya. For the first time we have also been using a few scripts; zvparentmaster made the constraints a lot easier.
I hope to get some time to work more on this assignement - I think I have a nice basic animation, and it could use some finesse and more frames to linger on some poses. It was loads of fun to do an acting scene again - the last couple of assignments have been cycles, which is nice but a lot more strict.

After dailies I made a few small adjustments, mostly timing. I hope to get back to this assignemnt - it could still need something special, and hopefully I will get better at making that special thing during the next couple of months.

Lift/facial, few improvements from Stine Agerskov Frandsen on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment